For legal persons
The Law firm Progressor provides legal persons with high-quality legal assistance in the fields of commercial, labor, civil and administrative law. We provide our services on a one-time basis or as a permanent service, i.e. based on a long-term legal assistance contract.
The competency of our law office includes the following issues:
- extrajudicial resolution of disputes, drawing up claims, conducting negotiations
- representing interests in court
- legal acts related to the company’s economic activities, including drawing up contracts and other documents and expert opinions, providing services, conducting negotiations, participating in shareholders’ meetings, etc.
- consultations related to commercial law and issues related to the Commercial Register, and the integrated resolution of these issues. Founding of businesses and nonprofit associations. Changing the structures of operating businesses. Resolution of disputes between owners. Changing the composition of management boards. Representing the client’s interests in extrajudicial and judicial proceedings.
- resolving disputes related to work-related legal relationships. Finding the optimal defense strategy for protecting the client’s interests in extrajudicial procedures as well as labor dispute committees and/or the courts
- representing the creditors’ interests in bankruptcy proceedings: collecting and analyzing information; conducting negotiations; drawing up the necessary procedural documents (bankruptcy caution, petition to initiate bankruptcy proceedings, etc.); representation in court, and the execution of all necessary actions within the framework of the work of the creditors’ general meeting or committee
- representing the interest of the debtors’ interests in bankruptcy proceedings: collecting and analyzing information; finding an effective solution; drawing up the necessary procedural documents; representation in court and in all procedural action related to the bankruptcy proceeding